So here's the Details for Tonight
Tonight's Make N Take is a lucious Body Butter that can also be used as a shaving cream or a hydrating face mask- it's that rich and luxurious that you can rub it into those super dry scaley spots, or you can use it as smooth creamy shaving cream, or leave it on your face for a few minutes as a hydrating mask. The Essential Oils I will be using makes this cream smell like CANDY, and even more- it's made out of all natural ingredients, no synthetics, no preservatives, no parabens. All. Natural. and super easy and not pricey like the stuff you find at the store. There is a 5 dollar cover for the cost of materials, and I ask that you please bring a glass storage jar of your choosing, with a lid. You get to take home what you make, and a recipe card with information about the ingredients and how to make and use it.
Intro Class: We go over Essential Oils, How to use them, Why we use them, How they're made, Where they come from, and why we think they would greatly benefit you and your loved ones.
Did I mention our Location? We are in the absolutely beautiful and soothing atmosphere of Gambardella's Restaurant, downtown by the river on 1st avenue. Be there or be square! 5:30pm at Gambardella's on the river!
Come down and check us out! I'm beyond excited to share with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment