Alrighty folks
Last week I posted an informative recap of our Intro to Oils Class and touched base on the topics we cover in class, and an idea of the information we share. The Intro Class is exactly what it says: an introduction to YL Essential Oils, for people who have either already ordered their Starter Kit or who are curious or interested but unsure of where to begin. There are TONS of essential oil products out there and tons of ways to use them, we like to use this class as an ice-breaker of sorts so you have a starting point to begin your journey into Natural Living with Essential Oils.
But this week.....
I am BEYOND excited to share with you a recipe of my own that I am absolutely head over heals in love with for our Make n Take class...
Home Made Body Butter/ Shaving Cream
I whipped this stuff up the other day after I went swimming for my workout- the Chlorine in the pool does TERRIBLE THINGS to my hair and my skin and I feel as dry and parched as the Sahara Desert after coming out of that chemically treated water. I literally have alligator skin all day after swimming, and I'm so dry and itchy it's miserable.
So I set out to make a recipe that is hydrating, healing, toning, and is so lush and sweet I almost wish I had a bathtub full of it.
AND- it can totally double as a mask, or shaving cream because it's so incredibly hydrating.
Did I mention that all it takes are things already in my kitchen? Easy. Peasy.
Details:
Where: Gambardella's Pasta Bella, Downtown Fairbanks right on the River.
When: Wednesday Evening, 5:30-7:30pm
Cost: Intro to Oils class is always free, if you are coming to the Make n Take, I do ask for a $5 donation to cover material costs, as I am using my personal Oils and fresh ingredients for the Make n Take.
All you need to bring is a glass jar with a tight fitting lid (pickle jars, jam jars, recycle those containers in your fridge!) and a can-do attitude and you can Make just about anything!
Please RSVP by phone: Mia @ 907.750.8585 or email garlockmp@gmail.com or by visiting the Arctic Oilies- Young Living fb page!
Can't wait to see you guys there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment